Design : Marketing : Photography
Welcome! My name is Maria. I’m a graphic designer and digital marketer. I also enjoy photography, art, fishing, and everything outdoors. On this website, you can view featured designs and marketing projects from my studio called Visual Grease, along with my personal photography and artwork.
For as long as I can remember, my most creative moments have happened while on the river, biking in the desert, or quietly hiking through a forest. The colors, shapes, and patterns I find in nature influence my desire to photograph and create for my clients at Visual Grease.
- I help marketing teams convert brand stories into engaging visual assets.
- I have successfully served over 112 clients to date, creating 163+ signature campaigns, ads and websites that have consistently achieved results.
- “Look at situations from all angles, and you will become more open” is a quote from the Dalai Lama which I apply both in my professional and personal lives.
- I currently completed “Search Marketing School” 10 class covering best practices of Search Engine Marketing.
- In early spring you can find me in Oregon fishing or Montana Skiing.